Wednesday, November 06, 2002

--->first part<--


I became free!
free from all that thoughts and torments.
I do not think of anything again,
I am my lady again, independent , tranquil and light!
And the thought of that the whole world needs you to go on, gives you power
and energy to continue, thinking of that you are the only reason for the world
and predestination to make the history and eternity... .
All of the events of the history took place so that make the
world ready for your being.
* * * * * * * * *
Yes, my soal and thought are free once again, as it must be and as the time
of my early ages.
This is the way that I can concentrate my thought and being to know the
secrets of the disposition and existance.
Knowing that God's love is here, by my side . And I can call him whenever I need him,
and he talks to me whenever he thinks I need .
You too, get rid of those daily and unimportant thoughts which banish you
from your exalting purpose of your life.

No comments: